Sell customizable products and optional add-ons. Give customers more input and improve the checkout experience. Streamline order processing and become more productive. Lift the limits on what you can do with WooCommerce, now.
WooCommerce Custom Fields allows you to create a custom product, checkout, order and user fields, provide and gather additional information in a structured way, and sell configurable products, product add-ons and extra product options. Build, manage and optimize your online store for a premium user experience, and make every field work for you.
Use Upselling For Bigger Profits. Make each sale more profitable by offering popular add-ons and services, like gift wrap, on-site furniture assembly or extended warranty.
Let Customers Have Your Products Their Way. Sell items that require customer input, like T-shirts with a custom picture, gift cards with the recipient’s name, or tickets with reduced pricing for children.
Product Files. Order Files. Customers’ Files. Attach files to products and orders. Allow customers to upload files when purchasing specific items.
Take Full Control Of Product Pricing. Increase or decrease prices by a fixed amount, by a percentage, or even take custom user input into the equation!
Unparalleled Conditional Logic. Display fields where, when and to whom you want by taking advantage of more than a dozen conditions. Add fields to thousands of products in bulk, or target just one – it’s your choice.
- Supports text, text area, password, email, number, datepicker, select, multi-select, checkboxes, radio buttons and file upload
- Sell configurable and customizable products
- Sell WooCommerce product add-ons and extra product options
- Use product properties to display additional information about products
- Gather additional order information on the checkout
- Gather additional user information by using user fields
- Manage orders more efficiently with custom order fields
- Upload and link files to products and orders
- Accept files from customers on product page or checkout
- Set allowed file types and file sizes
- Attach files to WooCommerce emails for convenient order processing
- Charge customers more (or less) based on pricing rules
- Charge per character for engraving service
- Price can be adjusted by a fixed amount or a percentage
- Custom user input can also be used to determine the price
- Limit maximum number of characters that can be entered
- Display extra product option pricing for customers’ reference
- Price is updated live as a customer configures product options
- Shop managers can edit user input to fix any mistakes
- The field can be set to multiply based on product quantity selected
- Set default values for almost all field types
- Save time by applying fields to hundreds of products at once
- Easily duplicate fields for even faster setup
- Configure conditions that must be matched for the field to be displayed
- Make fields required, and mark fields as “private” or “public”
- Add custom CSS to style each field individually
- Hooks and functions to interact with plugin programmatically