Recurring Payments for Easy Digital Downloads makes it easy to create and sell products with automatically recurring subscriptions.
Grow Your Business Through Recurring Revenue
Recurring revenue is predictable and allows businesses to properly forecast their future revenue. Adding subscriptions to your online store could very likely be the most important business decision you ever make.
Do you want to grow your business? Perhaps to hire more staff? Recurring revenue is one of the easiest ways to get there.
Reasons to Use Recurring Payments:
- Flexible billing options – including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and yearly
- Supports the most popular payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, and 2Checkout
- Complete subscription management interfaces for site administrators
- Powerful subscription emails for payment receipts, expiration notices, renewal reminders, and cancellations
- Direct integrations with some of our other most popular extensions.
Recurring Payments Features:
- Flexible Recurring Payments – Easily set up recurring payments on any product. You can easily adjust the recurring periods, the number of times they recur, and how much they cost.
- Products with variable pricing can have recurring and non-recurring price options.
- Multiple Subscriptions – Customers can have any number of subscriptions on their account. One, two, or even fifty.
- Customer Emails – Deliver automated emails to customers when their subscription is nearing renewal, renewal has been processed, a subscription has been cancelled, a renewal payment fails, and more.
- Payment Gateway Support – Recurring Payments supports our most popular payment gateways.
- Free Trials – Subscription products can include free trial periods. Billing details are collected during registration and customers are then charged automatically when the free trial is completed.
- Signup Fees – You can set up optional signup fees. For example, charge subscribers $50 for the first month followed by $20 for every month after.
- Subscription Management – With a complete interface for viewing and managing subscriptions, taking care of your customers and keeping an eye on your subscriptions is simple.
- Renewal Revenue Reports – Track your recurring revenue through beautiful and easy to read earnings graphs.
- Limit File Downloads – Optionally restrict file downloads of recurring products to just those customers with an active subscription.
- Discount Codes – Discount codes can be set up to apply to the initial payment only or to each and every renewal payment.