Create, assign and list product brands.?The brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
- Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
- Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
- Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
- Assigned to a product
- Used to view products using a dedicated layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to view products by brand in addition to attribute filters. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
Assigning a brand to a product
Assigning brands to products is the same process as adding categories and tags.
1. Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
2. Select a product to assign a brand.
3. Find the Brands box in the right sidebar.
4. Tick the box of brands you wish to assign to the product.
5. Update or Publish to save changes.