This add-on provides a complete RESTful API that allows for developers and external applications to interact with membership data in Restrict Content Pro.
The RCP REST API provides the following operations:
- Query member account records
- Create new member account records
- Update member account records
- Delete member account records
- Query payment records
- Create new payment records
- Update payment records
- Delete payment records
- Query recent earnings and signup statistics
What does this allow you to do?
With a complete REST API, the options are nearly limitless and subject mostly to your own imagination. A few example use cases could include:
- A customer?dashboard for viewing and managing member accounts
- A mobile app for managing member and payment data
- Easy integrations with other registration systems
REST APIs are a tool?for developers that permits endless possibilities for more powerful platforms and integrations. Not a developer but have something you want to build? That?s okay! We have a?list of consultants that are available for hire that is more than capable of building custom integrations on top of the Restrict Content Pro REST API.